The traditional Easter egg hunt influenced the custom camouflage pattern mixed with Easter iconography featured on this special edition KD VI. Available April 18
Inspired by the Easter tradition of dying colorful eggs, the Kobe 9’s upper makes a splash with its green and blue dyed aesthetic. Available April 18th
Blogging tends to make us hungry, which explains our tendency to highlight great food blogs. Today, you’re in for a particular treat: three food blogs that serve up gorgeous design on top of mouthwatering creations. Now, if only we could invent a Tasting Widget…
Don’t be alarmed by the site’s name — it’s perfectly safe for work, though probably less so for your keyboard (drool alert!). In this blog, burger-meister Matthew Ramsey unveils a new, groundbreaking masterpiece every week.
Each burger-of-the-week gets a playful name — the lobster patty pictured above, for example, is the Mac Daddy, since it’s sandwiched between fried mac and cheese “buns.” Matthew is using the Kiore Moana theme, which offers full-bleed (no pun intended) featured images. That’s how we get to view each gorgeously stacked, perfectly shot creation in all…
View original post 247 more words
The Packer Shoes x Reebok Shaq Attaq “Official Friend of the Program” will launch exclusively in-store and online at PackerShoes.com this Friday, March 21st at 12pm noon EST.
Rules & Regulations are as follows:
- Purchase of “OFP” Reebok Shaq Attaq will be limited to one (1) pair per customer.
- Retail price for the “OFP” Reebok Shaq Attaq is $170 USD, no tax.
- The “OFP” Reebok Shaq Attaq will be available in men’s sizes 6.5 thru 14 only.
- Also launching with the “OFP” Shaq Attaq will be limited edition Packer x Mitchell & Ness Reverse Mesh Practice Tank.
- Retail price for the Packer x Mitchell & Ness Practice Tank will be $50 USD, no tax.
- Line-up for the “OFP” Reebok Shaq Attaq release will begin this FRIDAY (3/1) @ 9am. NO EARLIER.
- A government, State or School issued ID will be required for all customers purchasing the “OFP” Reebok…
View original post 70 more words